Click Subscribe to receive email newsletters about Stephanie M. Freeman’s new books, appearances, giveaways, and more!
Welcome to the world of amazing books and even more amazing authors. This one-hour weekly event will feature interviews with New York Times, USA Today and National bestselling authors as well as discussions about books in all genres. So, if you love books, and you’re ready to discuss them, and or connect with your favorite authors, you’re in the right place at the right time.
Now, you may find that you disagree with something that another member of the group has said, but respect is a must. Inappropriate behavior and/or language will not be tolerated. Moderators are there to encourage and enlighten and keep us from heading down a rabbit hole and disrupt the energy of the space. We’re all about good books, great authors, and even better vibes.
Do you have some time to kill?
Every Saturday from 10amCST/11amEST, Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, Stephanie M. Freeman hosts a live book discussion Clubhouse Event called Murder Mayhem and Mysteries (and the people who love them). Co-hosted by National Bestselling authors, Naleighna Kai and Sierra Kay, each week, the women gather to talk about their favorite Murder Mystery, Thriller or Paranormal authors and share practical information, resources, and encouragement with authors in various stages of their journeys whether they are just starting out or celebrating 20 or more years in the industry. The Murder Minutes, Sponsored by Bestselling Author, Sierra Kay gives writers and readers alike a chance to flex that writing muscle with a writing prompt based on authors reading from their work.
Books for Your Writer’s Library
I add to this list every week so keep an eye out!
- Baring it All the Ins and Outs of Publishing By M-LAS
- How to Write a Series- Sara Rosett
- How to Write a Damn Good Thriller: Step by Step Guide for Novelists and Screen Writers and – James N. Frey
- Writer’s Guide to Character Traits- Linda N. Edelstein
- Save the Cat 7 Book Writing Series- Jessica Brody
- How to Write Dazzling Dialog Bell on Writing Series- 12 book Series- James Scott Bell
- Negotiating with the Dead- Margaret Atwood
- How to Write a Cozy Mystery- Nina Harrington
- The Cozy Mystery Writer’s Notebook- KI Maloney
- A Year of Writings Prompts Books One and Two By: Love in Ink
- The Conflict Thesaurus: A writer’s Guide to Obstacles Adversaries and struggles: Becca Puglisi
- 13 Steps to Evil how to craft Superbad Villains by Sacha Black
- The Real CSI: A Forensic Handbook for Crime Writers Kate Bendelow
- Jennifer Ashley- On Writing the Whodunnit
- TJ Newman- On Letting Real Life Inspire you
- How Dunit Series: Forensics Guide for Writers D.P. Lyle
- The Writer’s Guide to Weapons: Benjamin Sobieck
- The last Fifty Pages The art and craft of Unforgettable Endings: James Bell Scott
- Deadly Doses: A Writer’s Guide to Poisons Serita Deborah Stevens and Ann Klarner
- Novel Writing Prep: A 30-Day Planner That Prepares You to Write 50,000 Words in One Month -Monica Leonelle
Murder Mayhem and Mysteries was all about the short story today! Thanks to everyone that came through. Be sure to pick up your copies of these awesome examples of short stories!
Irene Preston and Liv Rancourt
September 18, 2021
September 11, 2021
3M= Mind Blown. Murder Mayhem and Mysteries was Incredible!. Tribe rolled up in the place and it was an entire mood/state of being! The Murder Minutes, sponsored by Sierra Kay tickled the darkside of Dr Vanessa Howard E Raye Author E. Raye Turonek, Christine Pauls, U.M. Hiram, Staci, Naleighna Kai and Sierra Kay! Don’t forget to pick up your copy of the Knights of the Castle Series! PS: Don’t forget your homework! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089SXMWZN…
August 21st, 2021
Thriller Author Sierra Kay did the damned thing today at 3M. Pat G’Orge-Walker, Unique Hiram, J.L. Campbell, Vanessa Howard, came through and shined. (They always do and I am always so grateful and always inspired.) Tribe represented in the audience. (Big Hugs and many thanks!) Some new voices joined the discussion and it’s always a gift when they do. Pick up your copies of Sierra Kay’s Whispers of the Devil, Behind the Curtain and In the Midst of Fire. 30 Days of Pleasure, (the work she read from today is coming soon.) The Murder Minutes Writing Prompt: ‘Fear held tighter than skinny jeans after a holiday meal.’ Got hot, sexy annnd frightening! Would anyone like some cake?
PS: Don’t forget your homework!https://www.amazon.com/Behind…/dp/B07SB1XZZ1/ref=sr_1_1…
August 14, 2021
If you were there, then you know. If you weren’t, you missed a rare treat! E. Raye Turonek rocked the house today at 3M Murder Mayhem and Mysteries! She read from her latest book, Deadliest Intuitions and gifted an autograph copy of her latest triumph to two of the members of the reading lounge! Congrats Kelsie Maxwell and Martin Roy! Christine Pauls came through too. The Murder Minutes participants came with the THUNDER!. ‘He peered up at the moon as if it were beckoning.’
Join us next time! PS Don’t forget your homework!
Recent Murder Minutes Writing Prompts
- It would be quick and painless.
2. First comes the maoning, then comes the screaming and not necessarily in a good way.
3. Imagine a demon raising a child.
‘There be monsters here, honey, and I am the worst one.’
Stephanie M. Freeman, copyright 2021 all rights reserved
Let’s hang out!
Click Subscribe to receive email newsletters Stephanie M. Freeman’s new books appearances, giveaways, and more!